Wednesday, December 23, 2009

monday!
is a late post as i was too lazy to update my blog so update all together..mon went out wif ki as she promise me wil go out wif me when she cum back from shanghai..we watch zombieland! da mv was awesome...nice n lotsa shockking scene (wana now how shock?go watch it n u wil noe wat i mean)haha before da mv we went wong kok for our breakfast so as usual snap pic! but din snap much juz a few..



after da mv we went to ts n look for cloths!! haha i bought 3 t-shirt n ki bought 4!! juz love da tee dat i bought!! muz go shop for more..


tuesday!
is a tong yuen day..wake up early in da morning to make tong yuen..after dat hav breakfast together wif my family den my sis went johor wif her bf..others went out so left me alone..since i was so sien den on9 n chat wif ki..both of us sien like hell so decided to webcam but somehow da webcam got problem so can video call ni..damn blur!





(coco join us haha)











after video call awhile den ki off dy..n my mum pulak came back..haha
love
yvonne

























No comments: