Thursday, December 10, 2009

outing wif two noob

today went to tuiton eco wif yinshan as usual n econ was so bored cz teacher was doin revision n she repeated da same thg again n again so me n yinshan decided to skip 1 pelajaran..as we was walking suddenly received a cal from andre n he ask me whr am i..at first i was like y so random den i say i at petaling street n he say he was behind me..i quickly look behind but din say any1 n he say he was at da traffic light juz now n he saw me..since he say he n wayne is going to midvalley n since both of us hav ntg to do so we follow them to midvalley..we went to taman delima to fetch samantha n da two noob was so confident dat they wil found samantha hse without asking any1 so we turn n turn n finally yinshan say actuali she noe da way to samantha hse so all of us =.=! swt!!! after pick up samantha we headed to midvalley n once again we turn n turn n turn cz da parking was full!!! went into garden car park n at last found a parking..we went in adidas,nike n those sport geh shop as andre wanted to buy thgs end up tak jumpa da thgs dat he want so we walk here n dere..yinshan say she wana meet up her frenz so she left us n wayne say he wana eat somethg..after walking here n dere finally decided to eat sushi king! we leave sushi king bout 4++ n went to g200 as andre wanted to buy coat..after a several try we went to padini n he try n try..first time pui guyz go shop n andre actuali shop like gals cz try try n try..end up went home wif empty handed..pic of da day..




me











da decoration was so nice












driver of da day mr andre a.k.a cr (kononnya)













mr wayne a.k.a lamfung bro(kononnya lah)
keep making noise cz no more wasabi!








playing games






he is losing








both noob pk-ing









finally he lose



we even play basketball too..first was me n wayne vs andre n samantha..me n wayne was ok so win few times same goes to andre n samantha...den me n andre vs wayne n samantha end up me n andre lose!!! finally me n samantha vs andre n wayne..first round me n samantha win da two noob da score was 100 vs 70..muahaha but second round me n samantha lose to them da score is 144 vs 79..went home around 6 n applause to driver of da day mr andre a.k.a cr for driving me home....thx ya!
love
yvonne

No comments: