Saturday, December 12, 2009

juz hav my hair cut today right after my show at a shopping complex at jalan ipoh(sry i forget da name of da shopping complex dy)lolz..not reali happy wif my hair cut as i felt dat my hair is kinda short now but jack keep saying my hair still quite long..jack i noe u r trying to make me happy rite?muahaha anyway thx ya...leo tel me dat he juz bought a puppy!! leo dun forget u promise to show me ur puppy next time!! still got 3 days i wil be going to melaka..dun feel like going rite now cz...(is a secret)....da pic after my hair cut wil post it tmr so sry ya kitt cz i dun hav da mood now..










recently my mood went up n down becz of u...sometimes u juz make me feel dat im important to u but after a few minutes u make me felt dat actuali im juz as normal as everyone do..







i cant read ur mind..i reali duno wat u`re thinking n wat u want!




i dun wana keep waiting n i hate guessing..juz tel me wat u r thinking cz im so fed up!







tmr going to ipoh for another dancing show n im tired now so bye ya! wil post da pic tmr..




love
yvonne

No comments: