Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 in 1



yeah yeah im here to update again..tis wil be a 2 in 1 post..lets talk bout today first! woke up at 7.45 to wake up some sleeping pig then poop!!! i sleep back..i noe im piggie too wat to XD
then mum wake me up around 10.45 so pui her go fetch my popo n went to sri petaling for breakfast! after tat went to elle shop n i bought 2 sleeveless same but different colour..headed over to jusco cheras selatan as my mum wana buy shoes so walk walk walk n shop shop shop@@





fetch my sis to gym around 4 and went to art box as i wana hav a hair cut cz mum keep saying too long tis n dat== so cut n i quite regret now but each n every1 around saying i look better now ==!




pic!
:
:
:


tis is be4











c my fringe damn long!



:
:
:
:
:









tadaa!!!!!!!!!




c my fringe short alot dy!!













tis is da shirt i bought(my hair really shorter dy!!) regret!!!











yesterday post!




basically from beginin of the form 5 year which is tis year my room condition is MESSY! mum keep saying pls kemas ur room tis n dat n my reason wil be dun disturd me i vy busy got exam got tis got dat..so after acc paper my mum say now u seems free so CLEAN UR ROOM! ok fine i did the cleanin job on sat!!





i can say dat my room really super messy wif books,bags,all those stuff which important or not important n those notez..






my room condition(be4 cleaning)












yupz i noe is damn messy rite?i noe i noe! i sure each n every form 5 student face the same thg as i do which is messy!! by cleaning i found alot of stuff wei..







my form 1 or 2 or 3 geh jahitan stuff==







bookssss!







book lelong!!! hahaha






i can really sell book






tis is me n ana married certificate which i lost long long time ago==






goodbye buku peraturan!





:
:
:





after cleaning!!





tadaa!!!!!!!!!!
















clean dou bao lo now..gonna end it here as im super lazy to write..hehe so goodbye ppl! dont miss me ya!

No comments: