Sunday, December 5, 2010

finally updated





ok basically im so so so sorry for not updating my blog for so long as u all noe im busy wif spm!!! nah finally spm gonna come to an end wish mean my freedom is getting nearer n nearer! lol sounds fun dont u think so?




here some update for friday nitez which i had dinner wif my mum`s n her customer..went to a japanese restaurant at kl area..hmm the food was juz so so if compare to ozeki but da desert was superd awesome!







my sis n me




me(self obessed)




da restaurant name!





nice but too salty==






finally the superd awesome desert! almond tofu!!





so after da meal we went to neway at leisure mall thr..actuali plan to go da ceo neway at farenheit but we were sort of late so end up change plan to leisure mall..sing til bout 12+ n wet back home..coughing n i can still go to cheongk==! end up after sing k i totally lost my voice but now getting better i guess@@




yeah my mum goin to japan on 15th which mean im totally free!! nah who cares bout da eco paper i gonna totally get wild while she is not around!! club club here i come!!! weee





off to do some acc revision as tmr n tues not gonna touch it so better do some now! catch up wif ya all soon babe!






love by,
yvonne

No comments: