Thursday, December 30, 2010

happy & sad










ok i noe i had dump my blog n din update cz recently mana thgs happen..got happy n sad so i wil start wif the happy 1 first:)





HAPPY



talk bout my christmas eve..tat day i had a quite lonely day as the noobie working..11.25pm he text me n say he finish working dy so juz like normal i told him drive slowly n bla bla bla..bout 11.50 he told me he reach home dy then i also ask him go bath n everythg then suddenly he ask me go outside n take thgs i was like==




i went out n saw somethg at the gate thr..i take then saw the noob geh car key..DAMN SURPRISE!! i call him n ask him whr he is n he told me he at home..whr got ppl so noob go put his car key thr n tel me he at home==bwahaha bt i love tis noobie! i told him i hav his car key n ask him he izzit walk go home n he baru realise he terput his car key wif the present..





he go hide at my neighbour thr n ppl tot he wana steal thg..damn noobie kan? he came in n we talk awhile..he leave around 1 lidat..had a super surprise n loving christmas eve+christmas!! seriously i kinda touched
love u dearS2





cutie santa






card n gift






the bear got music geh!






card card..yeah other ppl do not touch! wee






SAD



on mon i went his hse then bout 6 lidat i went over to my grandma hse..went to pasar malam wif grandma n auntie then suddenly received a call from kevin..he ask me whr is noobie i told him he sleeping as after he fetch me to grandma hse he say he wana sleep awhile..after tat joey called n say hong ming accident..i was like huh..serious?




i terus cal dear n ask him n he said he noe n on da way to hospital dy..i damn worried n everyone keep calling me..then around 8 dear told me he pass away dy..seriously i damn shocked..went to hospital around 11 lidat as the road super jam duno y==




saw his parents was vy sad then i cried cz can tahan when i saw them cry..went home around 12 sumthg..next day went his hse for funeral bout 8sumthg then leave around 10 sumthg..wed went to his hse early in da morning n help out his parents..n today was da last day..reach his hse around 8.30 then help them n bout 10+ hong ming chut ban..his mum cried n all of us cried too




me n fiona din follow them to cheras as we help them to look after their parents..me n fiona help to clean up everythg n finally his mum calm down dy n better..around 1+ they came back n everythg went on smoothly..thx god!




so this week really alot of thgs happen...i had learn to appreaciate every moment u had becz u wil not noe wat wil happen the next moment..treasure life ppl! *yawn yawn* gonna sleep ppl..




lastly
RIP HONG MING!






love by,
yvonne

No comments: