Friday, December 17, 2010

wee




happy 6 month anniversary dear!






i shuld post tis yesterday but due to my lazyness n i was too tired yesterday so post tis today..yesterday was our 6 month anniversary! time passes really fast suddenly me n u dy 6 month together..kinda unbelievable actually==




yesterday after work he received a bad new as his fren`s dad pass away so he hav to go they awhile..then he reach my hse around 12.45 lidat when i entered his car i kinda shock cz lembu n khaiyew at thr==! went all the way to kuchai mamak cz lembu vy hungry n he kept hunting for food..reach thr shock again cz stallone n fish at thr==! then chat chat chat n ah lok came..so chat har chat har jau 3 sumthg then dear fetch me back n reach home around3.45a.m..





kinda happy as i noe he vy tired but he still come n find me after work..really hearts him alot!! im sorry if im being selfish n emotional sometimes as kinda hard to control my temper..in this 6 month we from sweet to bitter n now sweet of cz! i love u i love u n i love x100 dear






love by,
yvonne

No comments: